- The main house sleeps 12 in six bedrooms, four of which are ensuite. They are arranged as two double rooms, one twin room and three rooms with zip and link beds that can be doubles or twins.
- The adjacent cottage sleeps 8 in four bedrooms. Two are doubles and two are twin rooms, all with ensuite bathroom.
- Extra beds can be provided on request
- Up to three cots and high chairs can be provided.
- We are happy for two well behaved dogs to stay, downstairs only
- Fantastically equipped kitchen (American-style fridge freezer, 2nd fridge, wine fridge, electric range oven, 2nd oven, 2 dishwashers, microwave, magimix etc)
- Laundry room with washing machine, tumble dryer and drying rack
- 50" TV and large range of DVDs and books
- All weather tennis court
- Lots of toys for outside and in
Free Concierge Service - Just ask for more details
- Private narrow gauge steam railway (March-Oct)
- Drop off meal service or fantastic chefs to cook at the house, to suit all tastes and budgets
- Delicious birthday cakes delivered
- Beautician visits to the house can be arranged
- Trout fishing on the estate's private lakes (in season)
- Clay pigeon shooting
- Laser gun parties in the woods
- Strictly style dance classes
- Fresh flowers delivered and arranged
- Plus many other activities - just let us know what you are interested in
Great Things To Do Nearby
There are lots of activities in the local area to make the most of the beautiful countryside for children and adults alike. These include the canoe trips on the River Wye, walks in the Malvern Hills, the bookshops and Literary Festival in Hay-on-Wye, the West Midlands Safari Park, Go Ape at Wyre Forest and the restaurants, antique shops and castle in Ludlow.
How To Find Us
- We are on the borders of Herefordshire, Worcestershire and Shropshire
- The Hyde is equi-distant between Bromyard and Tenbury Wells
- 40 minutes from the M5
- 2.5 hours from central London or 1 hour from Birmingham or Bristol
- Direct trains from London come to Worcester Shrub Hill station or from Manchester or Wales to Leominster station (both 30 minutes from The Hyde)
- The nearest airport is Birmingham
- Taxis available